Orange Blossom Hydrosol
This product is currently sold out.
Unique and intoxicating fresh floral with grape and fruity notes
AROMATIC STRENGTH: strong
USES: uplifts mood and balances emotions; calms stress and anxiety; eases symptoms of menopause and hormonal imbalance; hydrates and tones the skin; repairs environmental damage and inflammation; edible, food-grade.
Botanical Name: Various
Origin: Ojai, California
Method: Steam Distillation
Parts Used: Flowers
WHY IT WORKS
This aromatic skin tonic is a colloidal suspension of plant acids, minerals, microparticles of essential oil, and other water-soluble compounds found in the plant distilled. The potent energetic and therapeutic properties of the Orange Blossoms are concentrated in this pure undiluted hydrosol.
As they are naturally acidic, hydrosols help to balance the pH of the skin, regulate oil production, and clear problematic or irritated skin. This herbal solution also contains water from the plant itself, along with the elemental essence and life force of the plant.
- Uplifts mood and balances emotions
- Calms stress and anxiety
- Eases symptoms of menopause and hormonal imbalance
- Hydrates and tones the skin
- Repairs environmental damage and soothes inflammation
- Excellent choice for childhood tantrums and meltdowns
- Enhances focus and concentration, especially in children and young adults
- Supports physical and emotional detoxification; great for changing habits of addiction
- Digestive aid; stimulates bile release and soothes acid reflux
- Mist onto abdomen for digestive aid to bloating, gas, cramps and constipation.
- Calms muscle spasms
- Great choice for sensitive skin
- Spritz into water bottle to calm "coffee jitters"
HOW TO USE
Mist onto face, neck, and chest after cleansing, or whenever your skin needs a boost. Your hydrosol may be used as a therapeutic mist or as a hair and scalp tonic, and can be added to baths or diffusers.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. For a cooling mist, store in the refrigerator. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use within 12 months of distillation date.
100% undiluted Orange Blossom Hydrosol, less than 0.5% nano silver.
WHAT IS A HYDROSOL?
Hydrosols, also known as hydrolats, distillates, or floral waters, are aqueous products of steam or hydrodistillation. They are colloidal suspensions of essential oils, plant acids, and water-soluble compounds. Our hydrosols are produced using fresh plant materials, and contain water from the plant along with the elemental essence and awareness imprint of the plant distilled. Microparticles of essential oil and water-soluble compounds give the hydrosol its aroma and therapeutic effects.
These healing waters help to protect and repair the skin while providing nourishment and balance. Hydrosols are living herbal waters and have the ability to aid in protecting and nourishing the body.